• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: new to smart phones (windows mobil) i want to hackThis is a featured thread

dametalone

dametalone
new to smart phones (windows mobil) i want to hack
Apr 8 2009, 2:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 2:25 AM EDT
i just bought an HTC Fuze and even though i enjoy it, it can be a little clunky at times. i see that there are some registry hacks that can help a little bit but the problem is, i dont know how to do it. I know you have to download a registry editor program but i dont know how to get it on my phone. i dont see any exe files and i dont know what to do with the files that are usually given. If anybody can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: HTC Fuze Registry Editor
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: new to smart phones (windows mobil) i want to hack
Apr 8 2009, 10:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 10:32 PM EDT
"i just bought an HTC Fuze and even though i enjoy it, it can be a little clunky at times. i see that there are some registry hacks that can help a little bit but the problem is, i dont know how to do it. I know you have to download a registry editor program but i dont know how to get it on my phone. i dont see any exe files and i dont know what to do with the files that are usually given. If anybody can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated "
Try SOTI Pocket Controller Pro, this is a screen capture software that includes a registry editor. You load and run it from your PC to make the edits on your device
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)