• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HTCPedia is giving away a Touch Pro2!This is a featured thread

genie4today
genie4today
HTCPedia is giving away a Touch Pro2!
Wednesday, 2:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Wednesday, 2:09 PM EDT
I can't wait for this phone to be released. Check the contest here: http://htcpedia.com/news/contest-htc-touch-pro2.html

Good luck!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: contest htc htcpedia touch pro2
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTCPedia is giving away a Touch Pro2!
Wednesday, 3:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Wednesday, 3:27 PM EDT
"I can't wait for this phone to be released. Check the contest here: http://htcpedia.com/news/contest-htc-touch-pro2.html

Good luck!"
Great heads up. I took a look at this site and it must be very new as there are very few posts in the forum. Any idea if this is affiliated with HTC?
genie4today
genie4today
2. RE: HTCPedia is giving away a Touch Pro2!
Thursday, 9:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Thursday, 9:14 AM EDT
"Great heads up. I took a look at this site and it must be very new as there are very few posts in the forum. Any idea if this is affiliated with HTC?"
HTCPedia is a new site dedicated to reviewing smartphones and accessories, but it isn't affiliated with HTC. Good luck with the contest! :)
denco7
denco7
3. RE: HTCPedia is giving away a Touch Pro2!
Thursday, 10:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Thursday, 10:47 AM EDT
"HTCPedia is a new site dedicated to reviewing smartphones and accessories, but it isn't affiliated with HTC. Good luck with the contest! :)"
Why not...............for a chance at a TP II. Registered......entered .........and left comments...............Good luck with the site and I will try and help out as time permits.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)