• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Problem with AT&T media net videosThis is a featured thread

esh28

esh28
Problem with AT&T media net videos
Jan 11 2009, 6:47 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 11 2009, 6:47 AM EST
I have had my Tilt for 7 months and have been able to watch videos from AT&T's media net through the Real Player for HTC 1.0 that was preloaded on the phone. However, I was frustrated that I could not change the orientation to landscape with this application. Therefore, I found that there was a newer version of Real Player for Windows Mobile and downloaded it to my phone. Now, I can not play the videos. Before, when I clicked on a video link in Media Net, it would open the Real Player for HTC and play. Now, it wants to download a "video.ram" file. Of course, when I download it and try to view it, it won't play.

I have uninstalled the new Real Player (the old real player for HTC is still installed.) Any suggestions? I really don't want to reset my whole phone and start over.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: AT&T Media Net real player Tilt
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)