• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Help!! Storage card problem with HTC WizardThis is a featured thread

cesarbria

cesarbria
Help!! Storage card problem with HTC Wizard
Dec 25 2008, 12:33 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 25 2008, 12:33 PM EST
Hi, I have an HTC Wizard (T Mobile MDA), up til now I've been using a 128Mb micro SD card inserted in a mini SD adapter, which has been working just fine (aside from the obvious lack of space). I gave myself a 2Gb Kingston mini SD for Christmas, but when I inserted it in the phone, it didn't recognize it. To make matters worse, I tried putting the old one back in and it wasn't recognized either! I tried to check the forums and I saw one post that recommended inserting the card applying a little extra pressure on one of the sides, which after a few tries made the old 128 Mb card work, but there is no way of getting the 2Gb one to do so as well. I tried it in my digital camera and the card itself works just fine, it just does not get recognized by the phone. Please, if anybody knows a way to get this to work let me know! Thanks in advance, and merry christmas!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)