• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPPReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

Posted Anonymously
htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
Oct 24 2008, 12:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 24 2008, 12:35 AM EDT
I bought a new htc p3400 couple of months back.
from day 1 iam not able to recieve messages and calls properly....Wen ma frndz call they can hear my caller tune but ma fon doest not show the call......
n i am not recieving all messages that my frnz send.....i recieve only fewww....

my phone showz this complaints very often......I use an airtel connection...is there ny compatibility roblem with airtel??
i got my fon serviced from BANGLORE but it still showz these problemz...and ma sim works perfectly fine wen used with other mobiles.....

wot 2 do??somebody please helppp

ma mail id [email protected]
fon no:09995332859
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
Oct 24 2008, 3:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 24 2008, 3:03 AM EDT
Hello,

Go to start menu, then settings, then system and the there will u fine one option is clear storage. click on that option and enter password 1234 and press yer.. that will remove all ur data and reset to factory settings, and will format ur device.... so take data backup first and then go through the process..

If any confusion mail me on [email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
Nov 14 2008, 2:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2008, 2:01 AM EST
Hii, I got the same problem, when am started finding the solution, i came to know that it is the compactibility problem with Airtel (only in airtel and HTC), Now they are working on solving this problem, also a temporary software was released and everyone using Airtel was suggested to update that software in the appropriate service center. Just two days before i updated that software to my HTC. Now call problems are solved aslo messaging problem was reduced. Also the service person adviced me that except messaging service this phone was good with airtel. so we have to calm down until they release the software for permanent solution. Thanks... vijay Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
Dec 1 2008, 11:06 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 11:06 AM EST
hi. i m facing same problm wid my htc p3400.as soon as you got any good idea pls post Do you find this valuable?    

ishan.duderocks
4. RE: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
Jan 29 2009, 12:17 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 12:17 PM EST
frm where can i get that software update?
plz gimme a link...
Do you find this valuable?    

s1umit
5. RE: htc p3400 not working properly HELPPPPP
May 3 2009, 6:34 AM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2009, 6:34 AM EDT
facing the same issues any one please help. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)