• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch DualThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
HTC Touch Dual
Mar 31 2008, 5:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2008, 5:01 AM EDT
I have bought HTC Touch Dual and installed Goodlink to get push mail service but interestingly QWERTY keyboard is not working in email. Everything else is working fine! Did you experience the same problem? I am using Good 5.0.3 and Mobile 6 OS?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: bug issue problem troubleshoot

Anonymous
1. RE: HTC Touch Dual
Aug 8 2008, 10:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 10:47 AM EDT
Unfortunately we're experiencing the same problem. The keyboard uses numbers instead of alphanumeric keyboard stuff
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
2. RE: HTC Touch Dual
Aug 8 2008, 12:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 12:19 PM EDT
I've heard that version 5.04 might work with the HTC touch dual? Will try testing it on Monday but has anyone had any luck with it?
Manticoreagent

Manticoreagent
3. RE: HTC Touch Dual
May 30 2009, 12:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2009, 12:47 PM EDT
there is a hotfix for the keyboard issue as i have this issue on all txt based entry even the on screen keyboard wont work!!! i installed the hotfix and it fixed the keyboard issue but now every time i turn my phone off it resets and deletes the hotfix so it ends up back where i started maybe as a result of the hotfix??? either way its a issue that can be fixed if your touch dual dont reset when turned off after the hotfix is applied hope this helps

oh also the hotfix is availible from htc's support site

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)