• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: anyone experienced this too?This is a featured thread

Anonymous
anyone experienced this too?
Aug 10 2008, 8:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 10 2008, 8:37 PM EDT
hi everyone... straight to the point, does anyone ever experienced scrolling display on Touch Cruise? I thought I asked here since the representative I talked to on the phone told me to read around, (direct quote) "who knows that it is a common problem with the device" ....what should I do? I talked to a male rep on Saturday morning and he told me that he will give me a phone number so I can get a replacement product, but I was driving so I told him that I'll call when I got home, which I did this morning, and the rep that helped me just told me to do a factory reset. the device worked OK for a few minutes (all I did was just going online through IE) when the screen started to scroll again and misplaced everything. then I waited until just now, I tried to go to HTC.com and the screen froze. I press the power button (screen sleep mode) and when I tried to turn it on again, all I got is the blank screen.

anybody has any advice? :) please?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: htc cruise
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)