• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Cruise FIRST message!This is a featured thread

Todde
Todde
HTC Cruise FIRST message!
Jan 22 2008, 2:51 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 2:51 PM EST
Hi all!

I did not see the new upcomming model HTC Cruise here, so here goes.
Will change and modiefy this to see if we can't make a small tribute site for this superb mobile phone. :)

Todde
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: htc cruise

Anonymous
1. RE: HTC Cruise FIRST message!
Feb 16 2008, 10:15 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2008, 10:15 AM EST
For al the dutch readers, there is an interesting site specialy for this htc touch cruise.
check www.htc-cruise.nl for pictures and detailed information handy and easy to read just on 1 page!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: HTC Cruise FIRST message!
Mar 12 2008, 7:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2008, 7:15 AM EDT
I got mine yesterday. It didn't come with TomTom software as advertised, but rather Mapking Asia. Needless to say, I'm pretty dissapointed about that. I take it that I have to actually "buy" the software now?
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
3. RE: HTC Cruise FIRST message!
Aug 1 2008, 7:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 1 2008, 7:36 PM EDT
RE: HTC Cruise FIRST message!
Feb 16 2008, 10:15 AM EST
For al the dutch readers, there is an interesting site specialy for this htc touch cruise.
check www.htc-cruise.nl for pictures and detailed information handy and easy to read just on 1 page!

I first bought the cruise and was also sent an Asian version which ships with Map King software (useless for me). I then called the company and asked them to send me one with TomTom (the european version). They agreed. Upon arrival of the second unit I found it to be once again Asian. Long story short. I found a company that was familiar with the difference between the two versions and one that assured me that it came with TomTom software. The company I used was elite-electronix.com. I'm using the TomTom software now and am loving it! Of course you only get one free city map and have to by the rest of the U.S. and Canada for $70.00, but it was worth it. Happy Cruis'n!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)