• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?This is a featured thread

Previous | 1 2 3 

Anonymous
40. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 1 2008, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2008, 3:09 PM EDT
"Yes, it was not a signal problem. When I went back to WM6 it works fine again."
Actually, It may have been on E=Edge network...which i think is liek 2.5G...but I never experienced this before here at home.
Do you find this valuable?    
uconncowboy
uconncowboy
41. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 1 2008, 6:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2008, 6:04 PM EDT
Are you supposed to be able to surf the internet and talk on the phone at the same time? I have never been able to do that. Is there a setup?
paul.bates
paul.bates
42. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 1 2008, 8:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2008, 8:05 PM EDT
"Are you supposed to be able to surf the internet and talk on the phone at the same time? I have never been able to do that. Is there a setup?"
No set up.. Switch to your browser (or other net app), however you do that. Its the IE button on the tilt. Win mo is multi tasking, and the phone hardware is separate from the pda function. Both can run on their own. It will draw on your battery harder, and the net may be a tad slower. But it works.
uconncowboy
uconncowboy
43. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 2 2008, 2:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2008, 2:09 AM EDT
I do and it says the network is busy...
bbeliveau
bbeliveau
44. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 3 2008, 12:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2008, 12:14 AM EDT
I posted before as anonymous and reported the problem doing voice and data with WM 6.1. I just now confirmed that with WM 6 it works fine on the Edge network. Thank God UI was able to go back to the old ROM....

Anonymous
45. RE: Where is the Tilt WM6.1 update?
Sep 4 2008, 7:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2008, 7:44 PM EDT
is it best to download onto a computer then install to phone via USB?
Previous | 1 2 3 

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)