• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Memory CardThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
Memory Card
Jul 10 2008, 2:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2008, 2:18 PM EDT
Okay,today i bought a storage card for my tilt and put it in,and now im trying to figure out how to convert everything onto it. Does anyone know how? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Convert Storage Card Tilt
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Memory Card
Oct 2 2008, 6:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2008, 6:04 PM EDT
"Okay,today i bought a storage card for my tilt and put it in,and now im trying to figure out how to convert everything onto it. Does anyone know how?"
The easiest way is to use the Explore option in Activesync (Win XP) or the File Management option in Windows Mobile Device Center (Vistas). If you dont want to connect to your PC to move things, you go into File Explorer, Highlight the files you want to me, select Menu>Edit>Cut. Next navigate to your Storage Card in File Explorer and open it. The select Menu>Edit>paste. You will have to do this for each file you would like to move. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)