• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Calendar Sync issuesThis is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
Calendar Sync issues
May 21 2008, 8:56 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2008, 8:56 AM EDT
When I hook my Dash up to the laptop via USB active sync will only synchronize a few calendar items. Does anyone else have this problem? I am using XP, Office 2007, and active sync 4.5. I have tried pst repair, re-installing active sync, re-installing outlook, and have had no luck fixing the problem. Any suggestions? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: calendar outlook 2007 sync tilt

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Calendar Sync issues
Sep 5 2008, 1:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2008, 1:16 PM EDT
I also have this problem and I haven't had any luck trying to fix it. My calendar won't sync with my phone and now I can't get the office calendar to stay up on my main screen. I always have to go into the 'today menu' and then click on the calendar which then prevents me from seeing that days appts in advance. Does anyone have any ideas to un-suck office calendar? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Calendar Sync issues
Sep 6 2008, 5:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2008, 5:37 AM EDT
I have similar problem on my P3700 sync outlook 2007 on vista SP1 .
It's sync everything except calendar although my P3700 say it is sync no appointment is actually on the P700 calendar but on outlook 2007 they are.
if i put an appointment on my P3700 and make a sync they doesn't appear on outlook .

Please help
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Calendar Sync issues
Nov 7 2008, 5:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2008, 5:43 AM EST
"When I hook my Dash up to the laptop via USB active sync will only synchronize a few calendar items. Does anyone else have this problem? I am using XP, Office 2007, and active sync 4.5. I have tried pst repair, re-installing active sync, re-installing outlook, and have had no luck fixing the problem. Any suggestions?"
I havethe same annoying issues.Have tried re installing latest versions of ActivSync and Installer but no change. New appointments on PC do not transfer onto HTC - needing attention quote appears first time Sync is tried but not after that. Microsoft must have an answer ? All other syncs are OK apart from intermittent connection problems via USB Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)