• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HELP

Keyword tags: cell phones htc htc touch pocket pc smart phones touch touch by htc touch phone TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HELP
Apr 26 2008, 11:46 PM EDT
i cant seem to save anything to my storage card and use it. i have a 2gb micro sd and my phone keeps saving things onto my phone memory which is resulting in low storage space for me to open things on my phone or send messages & when i do transfer music or ringtones to the storage card it wont let me use them as ringtones nor will it let me open them.
i really hope you can help me with this problem. thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: HELP on Memory Problems ?
Apr 29 2008, 5:10 AM EDT
Iv had a HTC Wizard with battery Problems & Mameory problems ! I found these as Solutions, maybe help others ? If I start a Program, ie.MediaPlayer, dony for get to STOP it after playing songs, as it Continues to stay in MAIN Memory,reducing avaiulable memory & slowing PC to run other Programs. (Settings,System,Memory, Running Programs, STOP each program separately !!) - Ringtones must be put into Windows/rings/ directory to be used by phone , includes MP3 versions !! Kev ;)~ Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: HELP on Mini SD Card Memory Storage ?
Apr 29 2008, 5:18 AM EDT
I hope this will help - Iv researched on Memory options on my HTC Wizard , it has 128Mb RAM, but it only recognises a 1Gb SD card ! **(drivers loaded & Make relevant)**
I also need to continue finding which Makes are recognised, also HOW2 EDIT the REGISTRY to get it to save files to this Card , rather than the RAM ? Help ? Kev ;)~
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors