• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Language Change

Keyword tags: dual touch htc touch htc touch dual language touch dual
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

izziemac

izziemac
Language Change
Apr 11 2008, 11:36 AM EDT
I got my HTC touch Dual, but unfortunately its in CHINESE, is there anyway to change the language into English?
I hope that there is a way~~ :(
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Language Change
Apr 11 2008, 12:44 PM EDT
"I got my HTC touch Dual, but unfortunately its in CHINESE, is there anyway to change the language into English?
I hope that there is a way~~ :("
Where did you purchase your Touch Dual from? You should have received an English language one if you requested it. 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 11 2008, 11:43 PM EDT
I got it from Hong Kong, the sales told me that there are diff languages to chose from, but actually NO, I serioulsy cannot find out how...Yes, I can change the COUNTRY but not the lanuage...sigh........ 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 25 2008, 2:26 AM EDT
How to SMS in chinese?? I received chinese SMS but cannot read.. Anyone can help? 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 4 2008, 9:04 AM EDT
Same here! Mine can't read or type in chinese!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
izziemac

izziemac
May 7 2008, 9:39 AM EDT
"Same here! Mine can't read or type in chinese!!"
But were you able to change the settings in Chinese? Is yours in Chinese or English? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
May 7 2008, 12:40 PM EDT
I dont no if i can help you with this on your phone but i can get u started. I went from french to english on a dell x50 i used these instructions (http://www.japaneselanguagetools.com/AximX50V.html) they go from english to japanese. You can only update a rom with the same language. basicly when u open the rom up with a hex editor the first 32 charectors says what language it is so if u change the english rom to chinese then when you go to update the rom it thinks its updating a chinese rom but really its english. this was done on wm2003se so i dont no how to do this on wm6 but carefull u will loose everything and possibly if you mess up you could brick it 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)