• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: How to get avrcp in my 8125

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
How to get avrcp in my 8125
Apr 12 2008, 3:58 PM EDT
how can i download this program into my sell so i can listen to the songs i have on my blutooth mini system... i just ned to have the avrcp in my 8125.. how do i go about doing this.. please inform me... thanks' 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: How to get avrcp in my 8125
Apr 12 2008, 10:52 PM EDT
"how can i download this program into my sell so i can listen to the songs i have on my blutooth mini system... i just ned to have the avrcp in my 8125.. how do i go about doing this.. please inform me... thanks' "
Actually, what you need is the Advanced Audio Distribution Driver (AD2P) driver to play audio through your bluetooth sound system. AVRCP or Audio/Video Remote Control Profile, allows you to control your media player through bluetooth. Problem is, the only way to get the AD2P profile on the 8125 is to get a cooked ROM from www.xda-developers.com. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 13 2008, 1:55 AM EDT
so the only way is to get a cooked ROm? what does that mean.. or how do i go about doing this? I am very interested in getting this since again i do have a mini system that well needs to conect tomy 8125 by avrcp or so thats what it says on the manual.. iis there a web-site or something that i can just download and have it.. or does it require a lot of steps? Thanks Rainman76... Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 13 2008, 11:11 AM EDT
"so the only way is to get a cooked ROm? what does that mean.. or how do i go about doing this? I am very interested in getting this since again i do have a mini system that well needs to conect tomy 8125 by avrcp or so thats what it says on the manual.. iis there a web-site or something that i can just download and have it.. or does it require a lot of steps? Thanks Rainman76..."
Go to this link and scroll down to the section called Upgrading & cooking:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Hermes

Read everything here CAREFULLY as you run the risk of bricking your phone.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)