• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Turn your AT&T Tilt into an HTC Kaiser TyTn II

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Turn your AT&T Tilt into an HTC Kaiser TyTn II
Jul 18 2008, 12:20 PM EDT
Hi , i have an AT&T and i have seen people with the same phone but have had features and homes screens as the HTC Kaiser TyTn II not brought through att like the pics above, can anybody tell me how i can get that on my phone
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Turn your AT&T Tilt into an HTC Kaiser TyTn II
Jul 20 2008, 12:48 PM EDT
You will find everything you need for your Tilt at XDA - http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=376. Find the HTC Home Plug in and you will have the home screen used for the TyTn II. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Turn your AT&T Tilt into an HTC Kaiser TyTn II
Jul 27 2008, 12:31 PM EDT
Tilt is a great phone, but AT&T puts a lot of bloatware on it which slows it down, wastes memory, and is generally not very useful (who shops at AT&T Mall?!?). The consensus is that HTC's commercial ROM, as shown in the photos, is a lot better... but you can do even better than that. Search the forums and wiki's at XDA Developers, follow the instructions to CID unlock your phone, install a good cooked ROM (currently running dutty's Win 6.1 version from 4/29/08, very stable), and unleash the POWER of your phone!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors