• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Dash lack of voicemail icon

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

minerva43

minerva43
Dash lack of voicemail icon
Dec 24 2007, 5:38 PM EST
I can't stand that there is no voicemail icon or other notification that I have a voicemail, except for the sound that plays SOMETIMES. Does anyone know of an app (free or not) that can make some kind of more obvious voicemail notification. Text message, icon supplement, anything. I was out of range all day yesterday (my dad's house is a dead zone) and had 6 new voicemails and nothing to tell me that I did.

I found Don'tForget, but that doesn't look like it covers voicemail.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Dash lack of voicemail icon
Dec 25 2007, 6:32 PM EST
There is an icon for voicemil on the phone. it looks likea scrol. you will find it on the "W" key next to the number 1. I do wish that there was a voicemail notification on the phone as well....If I find it I will let you know! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)