• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

P4000 Bluetooth issues; Mogul got their fix...what about Telus?

Keyword tags: alarm when charging bluetooth bluetooth choppy Mogul wakeup
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
P4000 Bluetooth issues; Mogul got their fix...what about Telus?
Dec 9 2007, 11:06 AM EST
I have a P4000 and when I upgraded to WM6, I began to have bluetooth issues and alarm issues commonly found on the Moguls. Mogul got their fix Nov. 29, 2007. Can Telus expect a fix anytime soon? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: P4000 Bluetooth issues; Mogul got their fix...what about Telus?
Dec 13 2007, 10:32 AM EST
I have the same problem with my Telus HTC P4000 (Mogul). I called HTC a few times and they said their should be a fix in the new year. the 2nd time I called they said get an HTC Bluetooth. Do they make headsets? So confused now Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: P4000 Bluetooth issues; Mogul got their fix...what about Telus?
Dec 13 2007, 10:08 PM EST
I do not know of any HTC bluetooth headsets. But the headset is not the problem...we have the same problems the Mogul had prior to their fix. I was told the same thing when I called, that the bluetooth fix will be included in the next rom update scheduled for early 2008. I sure hope so... Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)