• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: at& t tilt and Mac

Keyword tags: sync
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
at& t tilt and Mac
Dec 6 2007, 11:04 PM EST
How compatible is the tilt to the Mac operating system. I'm strongly considering the tilt but need to know whether i'll be able to sync them. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7

denco7
RE: at& t tilt and Mac
Dec 8 2007, 6:54 PM EST
I have a mac and a tilt , So far it is not compatible at all , BUT, The disk that comes with it is all .exe files and they will not load on the Mac, BUT, When you plug the phone in to the usb port the Mac will not recognize it as an external drive. But, I have an intel mac and Windows XP along with Parallels Desktop . I have loaded the Active Sync disc onto the Windows side of my Mac and I transfer files and music and pictures back and forth through Outlook and Entourage. A little bit of a pain but my Mac is the best and so is my Tilt. Come on HTC make OSX run on my Tilt and life will be great. Hope this helps 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: at& t tilt and Mac
Mar 23 2008, 10:31 PM EDT
Try Missing Sync for Windows mobile. Just found it, but it is supposed to allow sync w/ OS X. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors