• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Gmail

Keyword tags: Agadi Comments driver map Drivermap forum general http://drivermap.co.cc Questions www.drivermap.co.cc
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

akeyrouz

akeyrouz
Gmail
Nov 22 2007, 8:46 AM EST
I have Tytn II it works ok for skype and msn but when i download Gmail it works but i cannot see any shortcuts for it. When I reinstall it; I am getting message that gmail is already installed but I could not find it. Any help? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
RE: Gmail
Dec 26 2007, 11:42 AM EST
I loaded up Gmail and it works fine on my Herald. It loaded in my Midlet: Start>Programs>Midlet. I know its long way just to use but I will see if I can short cut it. let you know soon.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
Dec 26 2007, 12:10 PM EST
FYI: also you need to install verisign certification as well. Its on gmail FAQs.

Just to let you know, I don't where I can create a button on the main page, but I'm sure someone might know how to create one.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
Dec 30 2007, 2:36 PM EST
akeyrouz, I forgot one thing you should and I hope you did this: delete the old thats not working first and then reload. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 31 2007, 3:34 AM EST
Yea I did that I can find it in EJava application but I could not move it to main page or create a button Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)