• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: group text messagingThis is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Posted Anonymously
group text messaging
Nov 11 2007, 6:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2007, 6:35 PM EST
ho wdo I get my mogul to send a txt message to a group with out going in and adding each phone number from my contacts over and over again? 5  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: messaging Mogul Sprint

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: group text messaging
Nov 26 2007, 11:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2007, 11:31 AM EST
I have the same problem, please someone help us! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: group text messaging
Nov 28 2007, 7:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2007, 7:33 PM EST
what i did is add everyone i wanted in my group one at a time. then select all of the recipients then copy the names. i then open a word doc and past the names in that doc and save it as "my friends to text" (you can call it whatever you want). so anytime i want to text my group all i have to do is open the doc and copy the names and paste them to the recipient area of my text msg. hope this helps. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: group text messaging
Aug 20 2008, 12:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 12:27 AM EDT
lol... wow... all that work for transferring it over to word.. Well I categorize my contacts so I just installed the group SMS cab; found here:
http://www.shubaroo.com/index.php?module=group_sms
I like to send sms based off my categories. Way easier to do then editing each one in word in my opinion.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: group text messaging
Sep 5 2008, 7:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2008, 7:09 AM EDT
"lol... wow... all that work for transferring it over to word.. Well I categorize my contacts so I just installed the group SMS cab; found here:
http://www.shubaroo.com/index.php?module=group_sms
I like to send sms based off my categories. Way easier to do then editing each one in word in my opinion."
can u help me how it can be done .

i am not able to make the groups
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)