• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: No SenderThis is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
OceanLovingGirl
OceanLovingGirl
No Sender
Aug 28 2009, 1:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2009, 1:26 AM EDT
Hello All, I am having a problem with My At&T HTC Fuze. Whenever I send an MMS message whether it is a picture or sound, instead of going to the conversation of the person I sent it to it makes up it's own conversation under the name "no sender" when I delete the no sender conversation it deletes the picture and who it was sent to in my sent folder. This is really very frusterating I had the TIlt beofre this and I LOVED it,. I am not so sure of the FUze. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Messaging
Dr.Jello
Dr.Jello
1. RE: No Sender
Aug 28 2009, 6:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2009, 6:07 AM EDT
How long has that been happening? Sounds like a software glitch in the messaging application, make sure you backup all your information to a computer using activesync to save your contacts.etc.etc. You may need to hard reset the phone to get rid of the software glitch. Do you find this valuable?    
OceanLovingGirl
OceanLovingGirl
2. RE: No Sender
Aug 30 2009, 1:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2009, 1:30 AM EDT
This is actually my second Fuze in a month, They were sent to me from At&T insurance because they no longer make the tilt. It happened on both phones. I do haave everything backed on my sim and Activesync. If I do a hard reset and it continues to happen what should I do? Do you find this valuable?    
Dr.Jello
Dr.Jello
3. RE: No Sender
Aug 31 2009, 9:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2009, 9:42 AM EDT
Have you done the ROM update for the fuze?
http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=198&cat=2&dl_id=553
Follow the instructions to chekc the ROM version. If you do this update , make sure you backup everything on your phone first.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)