• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Internet accessThis is a featured thread

shawnlewanebrown

shawnlewanebrown
Internet access
Jan 24 2009, 10:11 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2009, 10:11 PM EST
i have service thru at&t. Unlimited internet. Can I connect my phone(tilt) to my acer laptop and use the phones internet service for the laptop and how? I have the usb cable and a bluetooth. Thanks!
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Internet access
Jan 26 2009, 5:16 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 26 2009, 5:16 PM EST
"i have service thru at&t. Unlimited internet. Can I connect my phone(tilt) to my acer laptop and use the phones internet service for the laptop and how? I have the usb cable and a bluetooth. Thanks!"
There is a Tutorial for this on AT&T Site: http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutorial.seam;jsessionid=A977DFDBEE27DDC7FBA8F6D16A7E8209?deviceId=625&tutorialId=1267&deviceGraphId=1110&cid=1331934&conversationPropagation=end

If you dont want to use their software, all you need to to is use the Internet Sharing feature on the device,
If you cant find it under Programs, it can be found in the Windows Folder. Once you have found it all you need to do is connect to your PC and tap Connect in IS.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)