• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Removing Data from the S710This is a featured thread

dtoshaughnessy

dtoshaughnessy
Removing Data from the S710
Jan 7 2009, 7:55 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 7:55 AM EST
I have the S710 and it is being sent back to the vodafone tomorrow as it is broken. I need to remove my personal data (movis & Photos) off of the device before it is replaced but I dont know how to. I have connected the device to my laptop via the USB cable but my laptop does not pick up the device
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Removing Data from the S710
Jan 7 2009, 4:56 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 4:56 PM EST
"I have the S710 and it is being sent back to the vodafone tomorrow as it is broken. I need to remove my personal data (movis & Photos) off of the device before it is replaced but I dont know how to. I have connected the device to my laptop via the USB cable but my laptop does not pick up the device"
Do a Clear Storage: Start>Expert> Clear Storags. This is the Hard Reset that deletes all of your data and returns the device to the state it was is when it first came out of the box.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)