• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Feedback on Mobile Device RepairThis is a featured thread

2 3  | Next
mmcc8394
mmcc8394
Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 8 2008, 12:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 12:23 PM EDT
Reply to this thread to leave feedback on Mobile Device Repair services and products.
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
macont18

macont18
1. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 8 2008, 2:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 2:02 PM EDT
I was able to send my Tilt with broken screen from Central Texas to Matt in Seattle on a Monday, and had the repaired unit back in my hands by Saturday of the same week. He also sent me email, with postal tracking number, so I could keep up with it. I am glad to be able to recommend Mobile Device Repair for fixing broken Tilt screens.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 8 2008, 9:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 9:24 PM EDT
With two T-Mobile Dash's having cracked screens, I turned to Matt at Mobile Device Repair after investigating multiple options for repair and replacement. Matt was available to discuss my repair needs ahead of time. We sent the two phones at the beginning of the week, and he turned them around and got them back to us quickly, and most importantly, well repaired. My son is thrilled to have his phone back in good working order. I was very happy with the repairs and with the service Matt provided. I would recommend Mobile Device Repair. Probably the best recommendation I could give would be to say that we will use Mobile Device Repair again. Great Service!

Happy in Colorado
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
3. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 8 2008, 10:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 10:34 PM EDT
This guy is great. He fixed my Tilt so fast it was amazing. I met him becasue I live in seattle and he fixed the thing right in front of me. Great person and great fixer of tilts
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
4. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 9 2008, 8:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 9 2008, 8:19 AM EDT
I was really nervous about sending my phone to a stranger across the country to be fixed, but Matt did an amazing job. It works perfectly. He was quick to answer questions. The turnaround time was amazing. I can't recommend Mobile Device Repair highly enough.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
5. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!!!!
Aug 9 2008, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 9 2008, 4:34 PM EDT
I would recommend Mobile Device Repair to anyone with a broken LCD screen. I sent my T-mobile dash to Matt and when he returned it in just a few days I thought I had just received a brand new phone. Awesome job! The phone works perfectly. Mobile Device Repair is a true definition of professionalism and efficiency.

Anonymous
6. RE: OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!!!!
Aug 9 2008, 4:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 9 2008, 4:37 PM EDT
"I would recommend Mobile Device Repair to anyone with a broken LCD screen. I sent my T-mobile dash to Matt and when he returned it in just a few days I thought I had just received a brand new phone. Awesome job! The phone works perfectly. Mobile Device Repair is a true definition of professionalism and efficiency. -Kenny, FL"
FROM kENNY, FL

Anonymous
7. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 10 2008, 11:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 10 2008, 11:16 AM EDT
Excellent service Matt! I had a tilt that I cracked the screen on. Called Matt and had it back within 3 days, so I sent the 2 broken tilts that my dad had to him and got both of them fixed. Always pleasant and just a great, easy guy to work with. Tha makes a huge difference in the people that I give return business to. I wold recommend Matt to anyone with a broken HTC phone. Thanks Matt!!

Centennial, CO

Anonymous
8. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 13 2008, 10:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2008, 10:34 PM EDT
Fantastic value and superior service. Matt is a pleasure to work with, and executed a flawless repair. My daughter's tilt was run over by a car! The screen was completely shattered and Matt fixed it like new. Thanks Matt! - Dennis, FL.

Anonymous
9. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 19 2008, 9:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 19 2008, 9:55 PM EDT
I really would love to know were I should send my phone to repair the screen was ready to throw my phone in the trash.

Thanks
Connie
mmcc8394
mmcc8394
10. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 19 2008, 11:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 19 2008, 11:13 PM EDT
Hey Connie,

You can see all of our services at the following link:

http://www.mobile-device-repair.com

Hopefully that helps.

Anonymous
11. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 8:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 8:04 AM EDT
"Reply to this thread to leave feedback on Mobile Device Repair services and products."
I highly recommend the work of Mobile Device Repair. Matt M. kept me informed throughout the process and the work was done quickly and effectively. In my case, my Tilt 8925 not only had a broken touch screen, but I had tried to repair it myself but the screen I purchased was not the right one. So, my phone was not only broken but in many pieces from my effort to repair it myself. Mobile Device Repair took my mess and fixed it in just a few days. From the day I mailed it in to the time I received it back was only a week. My thanks to you. Dayton Kitterman

Anonymous
12. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 4:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 4:22 PM EDT
I broke the screen on my HTC Dash and sent it to Matt for repair - a few days later, I had my phone back - looking brand new. Good job Matt!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
psarch
psarch
13. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 4:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 4:36 PM EDT
Mobile Device & Repair did an excellent job replacing my tilts screen, looks just like new and the service was quick and painless. Matt kept me informed thru the whole process by email which is comforting when you are dealing with people over the internet, especially with a rather expensive phone. I highly recommend them for your repairs.

Anonymous
14. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 4:45 PM EDT
I was truly impressed with the degree of service and the fast response I recieved. When I recieved my phone it was as good as new, very profesional work. I do not think the is a better place to get your phone repaired the combination of Price and Service is Outstanding.

Anonymous
15. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 4:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 4:57 PM EDT
I am 100% satasfied with my phone repair. i mailed the phone to matt on saturday and had it back on tuesday. the phone works like new. thanks matt.

todd in ohio

Anonymous
16. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 20 2008, 5:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 5:58 PM EDT
Matt and crew did a fabulous job repairing my damaged tilt screen...fast, promt, and quality...
Thanks
Another happy in Colorado

Anonymous
17. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 21 2008, 8:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2008, 8:25 AM EDT
My T-Mobile Dash had the LCD screen replaced. Everything appears to be back to like-new conditions.

Anonymous
18. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 21 2008, 9:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2008, 9:01 AM EDT
Sent my Shadow in for a screen replacement and was very satisfied with the communications, price, and prompt professional service. I would without reservation recommend Matt and Mobile Device Repair, should anyone need help with their mobile device. Look forward to doing business again.

Anonymous
19. RE: Feedback on Mobile Device Repair
Aug 21 2008, 10:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2008, 10:46 AM EDT
I cracked my T-Mobile Dash when i left my phone in the same pocket as my car keys after owning the device for only 2 months. I thought that I would need to replace the whole phone since most every company was out of stock with the LCD's. I found Mobile device repair and had my unit fixed in under two days. I had my tracking number on my end and once the device was fixed an email came to me with another tracking number notifing me every step of the way. My phone works perfectly. Thanks Mobile Device Repair!!
2 3  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)