• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Stupid phone, I need help.This is a featured thread

Anonymous
Stupid phone, I need help.
Jul 27 2008, 6:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2008, 6:44 PM EDT
So I'm already on my second HTC MOGUL, the first ones screen cracked and I got it replaced. Now about a week ago the screen on this phone also cracked, and I was fine with that as I am not off contract and I was just shopping around for a new phone. Yet today my HTC mogul kept turning off and the LCD light kept flashing red not orange, red. I took the battery out and did a bunch of things but everytime I went to send a text message it would flash again. So I did a hard reset and now it keeps asking me to align my screen, which I can't do because the screen is cracked. So yeah my question is can I skip the screen align, or should I just deal and get a new phone? Also will my contacts still be in my phone if I removed the memory stick before the hard restart??
Do you find this valuable?    
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)