• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: My imate pocket pc is confuse !!This is a featured thread

dyaratkanturk

dyaratkanturk
My imate pocket pc is confuse !!
Jun 17 2008, 10:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 17 2008, 10:27 AM EDT
I'm still using it since 2003.i used to download the himalaya windows mobile 5.0 , i couldn't. Now, the pone is confused :) I know it sounds funny but it is true.When i change the sim card , it gets soft reset.i can not run every program.I try to downgrade to windows mobile 3.0 but i cant , the sostware says error 120 country id.I try to download himalaya again , it didnt work.Now my imate pocket pc is somewher between wm 5.0 and wm 3.0
i can not use it like before , gives me a lot of problems.I just want to format everything and make it better but i dont know how. I need help , please.If somebody knows how to fix it , please tell me how. I will give you the pone specification below , thank a lot.

ROM : 2.06.00 WWE
ROM DATE : 06/14/04
RADIO VERSION : 1.18.00
PROTOCOL VERSION : 1337.38
EXTROM VERSION : 2.06.100A

CPU : INTEL(R) PXA263
SPEED : 400 MHZ
RAM : 128 MB
FLASH : 32MB

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Himalaya Smartphone
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)