• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: SMS management programs via PC

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
SMS management programs via PC
Mar 30 2008, 12:06 PM EDT
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a program like Motorola Mobile Phone Tools for the 3125? Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: SMS management programs via PC
Mar 30 2008, 12:10 PM EDT
"Hey, does anyone know where I can get a program like Motorola Mobile Phone Tools for the 3125?"
I have not seer the Motorola tool. Can you tell me what it does? Then I can tell you if then is an equivalent. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 30 2008, 12:22 PM EDT
You can tether your phone to your PC and use a PC program, Phone Tools in this case to send, receive, save SMS's. It does other things like contact and multi media management but I'm only interested in the SMS stuff. It's very helpful to me when I'm in Europe and sending 1000 or so SMS's a month. Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 30 2008, 1:06 PM EDT
"You can tether your phone to your PC and use a PC program, Phone Tools in this case to send, receive, save SMS's. It does other things like contact and multi media management but I'm only interested in the SMS stuff. It's very helpful to me when I'm in Europe and sending 1000 or so SMS's a month."
Here is a 3rd party application I found that does that:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1152&jid=7BC6BEB2E6X52F755131869BD4DC773C&N=4294910263&Ntt=SMS&R=121877&productId=121877
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)