• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: RESTORING CONTACTS

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
RESTORING CONTACTS
Mar 1 2008, 5:50 PM EST
I just downloaded the new ROM and i'm trying to resore my contacts onto my phone. i have all the other items restored (tasks, notes, calendar) but i cannot figure out how to get the contacts restored. I can see them in my Outlook but can't get them on my mogul. PLEASE HELP, I've got way too many contact to do this manualy

Do you find this valuable?    
jasonsmogul

jasonsmogul
RE: RESTORING CONTACTS
Mar 2 2008, 2:52 AM EST
Hi I just went though the same thing I upgraded to 2.17 rom and everything restored but my contacts. what I had to do was unplug the sync cable and close all progams then soft reset the phone and then plug it back up to my comp. and let it sync then go to tools on the comp sync and add contacts to my items to sync and then resync and it finally worked. good luck hope this helps. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 3 2008, 5:25 PM EST
I upgraded to 2.17 ROM and found that contacts would never sync right--took hours to get partially done before I terminated sync. I have Outlook 2007. Have seen similar problems with no solutions. I have tried everything from hard resets, removoing enhanced USB-PC functionaility, reloading AS 4.5, etc all with no luck. E-mail, tasks, Calendar, Notes sync OK. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 28 2008, 9:47 PM EDT
i have the same problem . i cannot synch all my contacts now as i updated to windows 6 . i have 7500 contacts and it says now i have no memory and i have to delete some files from the device . any ideas? [email protected] 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Top Contributors