• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Tilt Keypad fixThis is a featured thread

Gerr

Gerr
Tilt Keypad fix
Feb 28 2008, 5:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2008, 5:51 PM EST
I have a new Tilt, however, the telephone keypad goes to sleep almost immediately after the call, does any know of a fix that will all me to adjust or extend the "awake" time of the keypad. Item 2. The keypad buttons are small and sometimes difficult to use. Is there a fix that will allow me to enlarge the size of the buttons for my fat fingers

Thanks
Gerr
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: keypad

Anonymous
1. RE: Tilt Keypad fix
Oct 30 2008, 3:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 3:23 PM EDT
I called support about this because I assumed there had to be a setting for the amount of time before the screen goes dark. I was told that this is hard coded into the design of the phone and that it cannot be changed. I find this very inconvenient when using it for conference calls. The screen goes dark before I can even enter my access code.

Anonymous
2. RE: Tilt Keypad fix
Dec 15 2008, 1:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2008, 1:19 PM EST
The issue is that HTC AND AT&T FAIL TO SEE THAT CUSTOMERS CAN CHOOSE WHO WILL PURCHASE THESE PHONES. I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AND THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE AN UPDATE OR FIX.
I WILL BE CALLING THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE
denco7
denco7
3. RE: Tilt Keypad fix
Dec 15 2008, 1:29 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2008, 1:29 PM EST
"The issue is that HTC AND AT&T FAIL TO SEE THAT CUSTOMERS CAN CHOOSE WHO WILL PURCHASE THESE PHONES. I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AND THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE AN UPDATE OR FIX.
I WILL BE CALLING THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE"
Google and download " Kaiser tweaks " or " Advanced Configuration " these are both apps that allow you to among other things set the phone to never go dark during a call. Both are great set up apps for the tilt.

P. S. I think President Bush has other things to worry about besides our phones : )

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)