• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: NEED HELP!This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
one808latino
one808latino
NEED HELP!
Feb 22 2008, 2:12 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2008, 2:12 PM EST
I just bought my Tilt and had it unlocked to work on the T-Mobile network. I added the internet plan to my phone which is working fine. However, when I attempt to send an MMS message it will not allow me to. This also goes for connecting to AIM or Yahoo messengers (apparently the phone cannot use a wifi connection to do this). Does anyone know how to put the correct settings into this phone? I have heard that T-Mobile doesn't really give help for unlocked devices, so I'm hoping to find the answer here. ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME. Thanks!

Ps. I encountered a problem when attempting to go to http://my.tmobile.com ... It will load for a few seconds and internet explorer page just disappears. Any thoughts?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: NEED HELP!
May 2 2008, 12:18 AM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 12:18 AM EDT
hey same problem here, except mms does work but mms pics are small. if u figured out these problems please share 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Swartkids
Swartkids
2. RE: NEED HELP!
Dec 29 2008, 1:27 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2008, 1:27 PM EST
Have you gotten info on this problem? Any success at fixing it? I am having the same issue - I finally got AIM loaded and when I actually went to sign on, it tells me that it cannot work on a WiFi connection. When can I use it then? thanks! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)