• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

htc touch keypad

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

lapyves

lapyves
htc touch keypad
Sunday, 9:30 PM EST
Hello - I have gone over the instructionsbut can not find any answer. I have a number I call to check voice mail messages (through work). Once the number has connected I need to type the star key 2 times then enter my extension and password. It is not akgnowledging the buttons (touch tones). The second star turns into a p or a w. Is there a setting on the phone that should be set that I have missed that allows this?
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: htc touch keypad
Yesterday, 2:14 PM EST
"Hello - I have gone over the instructionsbut can not find any answer. I have a number I call to check voice mail messages (through work). Once the number has connected I need to type the star key 2 times then enter my extension and password. It is not akgnowledging the buttons (touch tones). The second star turns into a p or a w. Is there a setting on the phone that should be set that I have missed that allows this?
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks
"
You have to wait a few seconds in between tapping the start otherwise the device thinks that you are trying to put in a Pause (P) or Wait (W). Press it once and then wait a second to press it again, Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
lapyves

lapyves
Yesterday, 8:25 PM EST
the trouble is, if i wait long enough to get the second *, my system at work doesn't register it and ask for the code again. One second is too long in this case.
What else can i do?

Anonymous
Today, 2:23 PM EST
"the trouble is, if i wait long enough to get the second *, my system at work doesn't register it and ask for the code again. One second is too long in this case.
What else can i do?"
Try going to
Start -> Settings->Phone
You'll see the Keypad and scroll down to short tones or none...that may work...
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors