• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Flash content on the web.

Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips xv6800
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Flash content on the web.
Dec 18 2007, 10:36 PM EST
I know a lot of xv6800 users have probably posted something about this subject but here goes: Do anyone know anything about HTC or Microsoft making the xv6800 ( or WM6 ) compatible for Flash video on the web? I love my 6800 but it would be nice to view videos on YouTube and other places. There have been some downloads suggested in other forums but when I tried them, it only locks up my device. Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Flash content on the web.
Dec 18 2007, 11:02 PM EST
"I know a lot of xv6800 users have probably posted something about this subject but here goes: Do anyone know anything about HTC or Microsoft making the xv6800 ( or WM6 ) compatible for Flash video on the web? I love my 6800 but it would be nice to view videos on YouTube and other places. There have been some downloads suggested in other forums but when I tried them, it only locks up my device."
Have you tried www.ytpocket.com? This is a website that uses the TPCMP player and a flash plugin so you can watch YouTube content. The only thing you have to be sure of is to goto www.ytpocket.com to view the YouTube videos and not the actual YouTube site. The fix this person has created requires you to use the pocket port version instead. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Flash content on the web.
Jan 4 2008, 4:19 PM EST
The solution described here (http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tabid/54/ptid/370/page/1/totrecs/64/threadid/344/forumtype/posts/Default.aspx) that also uses the TPCMP player, but doesn't require a special website works fine for me on the XV6800. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors