• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Change Incoming RingtoneThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Change Incoming Ringtone
Nov 28 2007, 7:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2007, 7:26 PM EST
Hey I just wondering if this phone allow u to change the incoming text message sound, to ur own desire ring tone. Also can this device record sound? plz help help
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: ringtones
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Change Incoming Ringtone
Jun 3 2008, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 8:23 PM EDT
"Hey I just wondering if this phone allow u to change the incoming text message sound, to ur own desire ring tone. Also can this device record sound? plz help help"
It is possible but it has to be a wav file; just put it in the Windows Folder...
7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: Change Incoming Ringtone
Dec 2 2008, 2:43 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2008, 2:43 PM EST
The only type of sounds that usually do not work are the ones brought from itunes. They only work on iphone and thats it

Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
3. RE: Change Incoming Ringtone
Dec 16 2008, 5:08 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 5:08 PM EST
"Hey I just wondering if this phone allow u to change the incoming text message sound, to ur own desire ring tone. Also can this device record sound? plz help help"
was wondering the same thing
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
4. RE: Change Incoming Ringtone
Dec 16 2008, 6:20 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 6:20 PM EST
"The only type of sounds that usually do not work are the ones brought from itunes. They only work on iphone and thats it

"
If you convert the files from Itunes (M4P) to MP3, you can then use them for ringtones. I did this a few months back but I dont remember that applications I used, here is one that I am looking at now: http://www.wellesley.edu/Computing/Idocs/Itunes/convertMP3.html
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)