• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Skype on HTCTyTn

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ogartu
ogartu
Skype on HTCTyTn
Sep 12 2007, 9:14 PM EDT
I installed the skype on my HTC TyTn (on the phone and not on the memory card) and when I try to do a call or to receive one, my skype program is closing without any reason. Is somebody having a solution for this?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
hyedegha

hyedegha
RE: Skype on HTCTyTn
Sep 13 2007, 5:18 PM EDT
i just tested on mine and works , dials and ring the other place but I pick up I dont hear and the person doesn't here, thanks for pointing that out ogartu. any solutions let me know. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
hyedegha

hyedegha
Sep 17 2007, 1:10 PM EDT
"I installed the skype on my HTC TyTn (on the phone and not on the memory card) and when I try to do a call or to receive one, my skype program is closing without any reason. Is somebody having a solution for this?

"
Hi there!!!! I had the same problems both of you guys are having, I removed and installed beta version and WORKS LIke a CHarm!!!
uninstall and install the beta version. SkypeForPocketPC_Beta.exe
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
ogartu
ogartu
Sep 17 2007, 5:27 PM EDT
Hi,

Tanks for comment
I do not find any SkypeForPocketPC_Beta.exe on the skype site. They remove it I think. I just found the "cab" file but I do not know how to install a ."cab" file on my phone.

Thanks
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
hyedegha

hyedegha
Sep 18 2007, 8:00 AM EDT
"Hi,

Tanks for comment

I do not find any SkypeForPocketPC_Beta.exe on the skype site. They remove it I think. I just found the "cab" file but I do not know how to install a ."cab" file on my phone.

Thanks"
Skypebeta is on the website if you like I can get you the link. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1
vipertech1
Sep 22 2007, 11:20 AM EDT
"I installed the skype on my HTC TyTn (on the phone and not on the memory card) and when I try to do a call or to receive one, my skype program is closing without any reason. Is somebody having a solution for this?
"
I dunno what up but I use skype on my Herald: I have the program on my 2gb memory because there's limited space on the phone itself. I suggest trying that first (putting it on your micro card) Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 19 2007, 10:53 AM EST
Likely using to much rom memory or too much ram memory. Either move the program to a sd card or clear some of the active programs that are not in use to free up some ram. The how to clear up programs not in use is in the user manual. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors