• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Verizon XV6900 3rd party software issueThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Jrossta
Verizon XV6900 3rd party software issue
Jun 2 2009, 12:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2009, 12:03 PM EDT
I have a program installed that can't start past its own title screen, it seems to start loading then vanishes, leaving me in the file explorer. Almost looks like the phone kicks it off, does anyone know any programs I can use to open it besides windows mobile? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: software issue verizon xv6900
denco7
denco7
1. RE: Verizon XV6900 3rd party software issue
Jun 2 2009, 12:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2009, 12:44 PM EDT
" I have a program installed that can't start past its own title screen, it seems to start loading then vanishes, leaving me in the file explorer. Almost looks like the phone kicks it off, does anyone know any programs I can use to open it besides windows mobile?"
That is like saying I have a car that won't start, can anyone help me ? Aside from just telling you to turn the key, we are going to need a little more information.

What is the program, what file type, where are you trying to launch it from..............
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)