• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Dash keys break please help!This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

teensxoxo
Dash keys break please help!
May 29 2009, 11:31 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2009, 11:31 PM EDT
My Tmobile dash is only 2 months old, but I have issues with it. The right soft key doesn't work when i press down upon it, and the right navigation key does not function at all. yesterday, my phone went haywire and started freezing but today it's fine. the keys are making it complicated for me. can anyone please help? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: broken dash keys tmobile
denco7
denco7
1. RE: Dash keys break please help!
May 30 2009, 10:27 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2009, 10:27 AM EDT
"My Tmobile dash is only 2 months old, but I have issues with it. The right soft key doesn't work when i press down upon it, and the right navigation key does not function at all. yesterday, my phone went haywire and started freezing but today it's fine. the keys are making it complicated for me. can anyone please help?"
If it is a software problem, a hard reset should sort things out, If it is a hardware problem , the phone will have to be sent in for service.

http://htcwiki.com/page/Hard+Resets+for+PPC+and+Smart+Phones
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)