• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Changing View of SMS On HTC FuzeThis is a featured thread

willabusk

willabusk
Changing View of SMS On HTC Fuze
May 2 2009, 9:06 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2009, 9:06 PM EDT
Hey Does anyone know how do make it so my entire message thread isn't displayed when I see my messages on my HTC Fuze...I know with verizon or sprint the option is to go to classic..bt AT&T doesn't seem to have that...can anyone help please...
Do you find this valuable?    
Sgarrela

Sgarrela
1. RE: Changing View of SMS On HTC Fuze
May 5 2009, 10:49 PM EDT | Post edited: May 5 2009, 10:52 PM EDT
If you want to disable text message threading on the Fuze you can do it using a program called Advanced Configuration 3.3. It allows 200 different tweaks of the Fuze and many other Windows Mobile devices. One of the many tweaks is turning off message threading. To get details on loading and using AC3.3. Check my Post #9 at: http://htcwiki.com/thread/2075841/Screen+Goes+Dark (on this site). If you read my Post #8 on the same thread, it will explain why you need to also download and install Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5. and it will direct you to the site where the author of AC3.3 explains everything it will do. When you have AC3.3 on your device it will let you control many of the things that HTC didn't make available to the user.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)