• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need helpThis is a featured thread

redpengy5613

redpengy5613
New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 17 2009, 5:22 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 17 2009, 5:22 PM EST
Hi, i recently jsut brougth a new unlocked Diamond and just need some help getting it started and wokring good.
I heard there was a ROM update which i tried at the HTC website and it didnt work
could anyone help and possibly give me some tips on how to use the htc

Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: HTC Touch Diamond
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 18 2009, 12:04 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 18 2009, 12:04 PM EST
"Hi, i recently jsut brougth a new unlocked Diamond and just need some help getting it started and wokring good.
I heard there was a ROM update which i tried at the HTC website and it didnt work
could anyone help and possibly give me some tips on how to use the htc

Thanks"
We need to know what version of the Touch Diamond you have (CDMA or GSM), if it is carrier branded and what country it is intended for. If you try to load a ROM on the device that was not meant for that version, it will fail.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
redpengy5613

redpengy5613
2. RE: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 19 2009, 12:48 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2009, 12:48 AM EST
i think i have the CDMA and im not sure how to find if its carrier branded and im using it in the US
denco7
denco7
3. RE: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 19 2009, 7:52 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2009, 7:52 AM EST
"i think i have the CDMA and im not sure how to find if its carrier branded and im using it in the US "
Who is your carrier? And when you boot the phone, is your carrier's logo all over the place?
redpengy5613

redpengy5613
4. RE: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 25 2009, 12:43 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2009, 12:43 AM EST
"Who is your carrier? And when you boot the phone, is your carrier's logo all over the place?"
My carrier is T-Mobile and yea it says it on the top but not all over the place
redpengy5613

redpengy5613
5. RE: New Unlocked HTC Diamond need help
Feb 25 2009, 12:55 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2009, 12:55 AM EST
Along with that how do i set the weather and email i havent been avble to use the email funtion or the weather or anything that requires online use.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)