• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Storing Contact information on PCThis is a featured thread

psrai12

psrai12
Storing Contact information on PC
May 27 2009, 7:58 AM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
I have recently(about one month) purchased HTC Touch Diamond. I set up SpriteBackup and also Widow Mobile Centre on my Laptop running Window-Vista. I have backed-up my folders/files. However this back-up I have stored on my Laptop is in the form of an .exe file which, I understand, can be used for restoring my Mob.Phone in case files get erased/corrupted. I want to dump "myContacts" on my PC/Laptop where I can read and and edit my Contacts and reload them, because editing/adding new entries on PC is easier than that through TouchScreen. I tried but failed.
Some article I read that it is in the folder/file PMI.vol. Can any one tell me how can I download the contact details in a readable form ? or after downloading the .vol file can it be converted to any file format that can be read by Window-XP/ Vista?
Do you find this valuable?    
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)