• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch Diamond CoverThis is a featured thread

UFGators

UFGators
HTC Touch Diamond Cover
Jan 19 2009, 3:51 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2009, 3:51 PM EST
I have a HTC Touch Diamond with Alltel. And I am looking for the back cover that looks like a diamond for CDMA users. If anyone knows where I can find one of these backs PLEASE let me know. Thank you.
Do you find this valuable?    
malern2000

malern2000
1. RE: HTC Touch Diamond Cover
Feb 4 2009, 3:08 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2009, 3:08 AM EST
"I have a HTC Touch Diamond with Alltel. And I am looking for the back cover that looks like a diamond for CDMA users. If anyone knows where I can find one of these backs PLEASE let me know. Thank you."
Go to ebay.com and search for "HTC Diamond back cover". Hope this helps.
browntannis
browntannis
2. RE: HTC Touch Diamond Cover
Feb 4 2009, 1:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2009, 1:05 PM EST
"I have a HTC Touch Diamond with Alltel. And I am looking for the back cover that looks like a diamond for CDMA users. If anyone knows where I can find one of these backs PLEASE let me know. Thank you."
Try UT Starcom Accessories (this is the company that sells the HTC Devices to the CDMA carriers)1-800-229-1235 option 1 then option 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)