• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC DIAMOND FOR SPRINT - MP3 TRIMMERThis is a featured thread

naoa1

naoa1
HTC DIAMOND FOR SPRINT - MP3 TRIMMER
Jan 29 2009, 3:52 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 3:52 AM EST
I have a Sprint HTC Diamond and I was using the MP3 trimmer but whenever I tried to save the trimmed file it appears a warning that says: "Unable to save the file. Please check if there is enough storage space and try again". I have plenty of memory in my internal storage still and I've done all kind of troubleshooting but it seems that warning will never disappear. Can someone help me out in this matter? I'll really appreciate it.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC DIAMOND FOR SPRINT - MP3 TRIMMER
Jan 29 2009, 10:41 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 10:41 AM EST
"I have a Sprint HTC Diamond and I was using the MP3 trimmer but whenever I tried to save the trimmed file it appears a warning that says: "Unable to save the file. Please check if there is enough storage space and try again". I have plenty of memory in my internal storage still and I've done all kind of troubleshooting but it seems that warning will never disappear. Can someone help me out in this matter? I'll really appreciate it."
How much is plenty of space?
What to do you have available in Storage and Program Memory?
Tyr clearing the hsitory and temp files in Internet Explorer to free up more memory; maybe there isnt enough free...
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)