• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: advantage users in austriaThis is a featured thread

hanneslang

hanneslang
advantage users in austria
Jan 11 2009, 4:43 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 11 2009, 4:43 AM EST
because ther ist no store whre i can feel this device before buying it, i want to contact a user to get a reakl feeling....
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Harveyair
Harveyair
1. RE: advantage users in austria
Jan 13 2009, 1:19 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2009, 1:19 PM EST
Wll At first I loved it, I still am fond of it, but I think I am ready to move on to a regular style cell phone. It is perfect when working in an office setting, it fits in your chest suit pocket perfect, although you alway, and I mean always have to have a blue tooth head set on, You can not use it with out one unless you want everyone to hear you confrence call. Like a said offcice setting is ideal, so you can charge it while your at your desk, belive me you will need to, you will also want to charger it on you commute, via car adaptor etc. for hanging out on weekends and just lazing around doing chores it is not a good phone. I have had my bummed dropped, and spilt on by others, becuase it became to uncomfortable in my pocket so I wind up putting it on a desk or table. I have a carrying case with belft clip for it, but after a while you have to constantly ajust to sit or walk. The case is very good but adds a lot of bulk. You have to also find a case with the snap on the front outside, mine has the snap closuer on the back side "belt clip side", which is not good, as sometimes the snap will catch on my jeans pocket and open on its own, causing my phone to fall in the middle of the street.
Good point though, it has a great 5" screen, I cant see using a phone with anything smaller now. all other phones seem so tiny. check out sizeeasy.com to compare sizes with other things. hope this helps.
Do you find this valuable?