• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Important Google phone G1 HTCThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Important Google phone G1 HTC
Dec 15 2008, 11:14 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2008, 11:14 AM EST
I CAN`t make the configuration for wifi in my google phone g1 htc...help me please is important...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: G1 T-Mobile WiFi
luzeme

luzeme
1. RE: Important Google phone G1 HTC
Dec 15 2008, 11:31 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2008, 11:31 AM EST
"I CAN`t make the configuration for wifi in my google phone g1 htc...help me please is important..."
hi, try the following press, home-menu and then touch settings- wireless controls, select wi fi check box to turn wi fi on, the phone will scan available wireless networks , touch wi fi settings, select a wireless network to connect and use, if you selected an open network, you will automatically be connected to the network whereas if you selected a secured network , you need to enter the security key and then touch connect maybe this can help you

Anonymous
2. RE: Important Google phone G1 HTC
Dec 16 2008, 6:05 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 6:05 AM EST
"hi, try the following press, home-menu and then touch settings- wireless controls, select wi fi check box to turn wi fi on, the phone will scan available wireless networks , touch wi fi settings, select a wireless network to connect and use, if you selected an open network, you will automatically be connected to the network whereas if you selected a secured network , you need to enter the security key and then touch connect maybe this can help you
"
thank

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)