• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Backup toolThis is a featured thread

gilou28

gilou28
Backup tool
Oct 28 2008, 8:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2008, 8:28 AM EDT
I want to start to "play" with my htc6800. The disabled GPS by Bell was too much and I want to get around it. But first, I need to find a tool for complete backup tool (ROM, storage, data...) for my HTC6800 so I can, with peace of mind, "break" it and then fix it back to the way it was before playing woth it.

Can you recommend such tool (maybe need more than one tool especially for the rom). ?

Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: backup
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Backup tool
Oct 28 2008, 3:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2008, 3:52 PM EDT
"I want to start to "play" with my htc6800. The disabled GPS by Bell was too much and I want to get around it. But first, I need to find a tool for complete backup tool (ROM, storage, data...) for my HTC6800 so I can, with peace of mind, "break" it and then fix it back to the way it was before playing woth it.

Can you recommend such tool (maybe need more than one tool especially for the rom). ?

Thanks."
I use Sprite Back up, it lets you do everything including the registry but not the ROM itself..
gilou28

gilou28
2. RE: Backup tool
Oct 28 2008, 5:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2008, 5:13 PM EDT
Thanks, any ideas for rom backup ?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)