• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HTC S710 Malfunctioning after heavily soaked in Rain - Please help!!This is a featured thread

Anonymous
HTC S710 Malfunctioning after heavily soaked in Rain - Please help!!
Sep 17 2008, 4:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 17 2008, 4:22 AM EDT
I got soaked in an heavy downpour 3 weeks ago with my cell HTC S710 in my pocket. My cell went totally dead, but my hubby managed to get up working again after drying with hair dryer. It worked for a bit but now completely malfunctioning - the menu button keeps disappearing when pressed; the numbers & alphabets key gone crazy e.g press r & s comes up, or press 0 and 00 comes up.

please help urgently. this was a very expensive birthday gift from my husband, which i did not truly appreciate when i first got it but now depend so much on the phone!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC S710 Malfunctioning after heavily soaked in Rain - Please help!!
Sep 18 2008, 9:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 18 2008, 9:36 PM EDT
"I got soaked in an heavy downpour 3 weeks ago with my cell HTC S710 in my pocket. My cell went totally dead, but my hubby managed to get up working again after drying with hair dryer. It worked for a bit but now completely malfunctioning - the menu button keeps disappearing when pressed; the numbers & alphabets key gone crazy e.g press r & s comes up, or press 0 and 00 comes up.

please help urgently. this was a very expensive birthday gift from my husband, which i did not truly appreciate when i first got it but now depend so much on the phone!!"
The only option you have is to get it repaired ($$$) either through HTC Repairs or another company that offfers repairs.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: HTC S710 Malfunctioning after heavily soaked in Rain - Please help!!
Nov 13 2008, 11:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2008, 11:36 AM EST
i dont make call my htc s710 plz.. help
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)