• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Registering HTC ll

Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

victorstar@sbcglobal

victorstar@sbcglobal
Registering HTC ll
Apr 30 2008, 10:53 PM EDT
How does one register HTC ll in the E-Club? Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Registering HTC ll
Apr 30 2008, 11:58 PM EDT
"How does one register HTC ll in the E-Club?"
Is your TyTN II an unlocked one? Or did you buy it through a mobile operator? If you bought it through a mobile operator, then you cannot register it through e-Club. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
victorstar@sbcglobal

victorstar@sbcglobal
May 1 2008, 12:58 AM EDT
"How does one register HTC ll in the E-Club?"
Yes, it is unlocked. How do I register it? What are the steps? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
May 1 2008, 9:39 AM EDT
"Yes, it is unlocked. How do I register it? What are the steps?"
Just goto www.htc.com. In the upper right, you should see a tab called "HTC e-Club". Click on it. Then sign up for an e-Club account. Once you create one, sign into it and then on the left, you will see a link for "My Registration". Click on it and a dropdown will appear and one of the options will be to register product. Go there and just follow the instructions. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
victorstar@sbcglobal

victorstar@sbcglobal
May 1 2008, 11:25 AM EDT
"Just goto www.htc.com. In the upper right, you should see a tab called "HTC e-Club". Click on it. Then sign up for an e-Club account. Once you create one, sign into it and then on the left, you will see a link for "My Registration". Click on it and a dropdown will appear and one of the options will be to register product. Go there and just follow the instructions."
Thanks. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors