• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: touch flow

Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

2 | Next
dredayallday8

dredayallday8
touch flow
Mar 28 2008, 1:58 PM EDT
hi I have the mogul htc 6800
I would like to know if anyone can help me with finding and downloading the touch flow
to my phone? I had seen this person on the subway with the same phone model and she was able to touch and move her programs around just like an "Apple iphone"!
Plus anyone knows about free ringtones for my mogul 6800 sprint phone? I would appreciate it very much
email me at [email protected] and here as well
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: touch flow
Mar 28 2008, 2:45 PM EDT
"hi I have the mogul htc 6800
I would like to know if anyone can help me with finding and downloading the touch flow
to my phone? I had seen this person on the subway with the same phone model and she was able to touch and move her programs around just like an "Apple iphone"!
Plus anyone knows about free ringtones for my mogul 6800 sprint phone? I would appreciate it very much
email me at [email protected] and here as well"
I have tried installing it on a friend's Mogul and unfortunately, it did not work on it. I can provide you the link for the Touch Cube, but just not TouchFLO. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 28 2008, 10:53 PM EDT
"I have tried installing it on a friend's Mogul and unfortunately, it did not work on it. I can provide you the link for the Touch Cube, but just not TouchFLO."
I appreciate the reply and I would like to have that assistance with my mogul 6800
touch cube? I just want my phone to respond like a iphone (apple) I seen this and i was wowed by it!!! the person didn't use the stylist, they just touched the screen -touched one of those programs and started moving it around with there fingers.
Now if you can hook me up that would be a [email protected]
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 29 2008, 2:32 AM EDT
OK please provide link to touch cube
with this link is it easy to add-upload to my phone?
Will it work as i described? thank you
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 29 2008, 9:29 AM EDT
"OK please provide link to touch cube
with this link is it easy to add-upload to my phone?
Will it work as i described? thank you"
Here is the link that I posted on the AT&T Tilt wiki page on this website:

http://rapidshare.com/files/75947199/HTCCube_FTouchFlo_TFloCubeCtrlv110_Config-xplode.cab

It works great on my Tilt, but it was alright on my friend's Mogul. It's easy to install. Just save the .cab on your device and open it from there. It will self install. Then just do a soft reset and you will have the Touch Cube.
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 29 2008, 9:32 AM EDT
"I appreciate the reply and I would like to have that assistance with my mogul 6800
touch cube? I just want my phone to respond like a iphone (apple) I seen this and i was wowed by it!!! the person didn't use the stylist, they just touched the screen -touched one of those programs and started moving it around with there fingers.
Now if you can hook me up that would be a [email protected]"
I provided the link below, but as I said earlier, the TouchFLO, which is the flick scrolling, didn't really seem to work well on the Mogul. The file in the link below also adds the Touch Cube. which you can see a demo here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TKhZ7vUrw

Anonymous
Mar 31 2008, 2:10 AM EDT
OK I have installed it into my device and i have tried to open it and see what it does? I get nothing yet...I soft set? I just reset the phone and still nothing...
Whats the next thing to do? thank you if it works...i will be very grateful

Anonymous
Mar 31 2008, 2:34 AM EDT
I have relocated the first installment
and will install the new one...thats what its telling me to do
itstalling htccube_ftouchflo_tflocubectrlv110_xplode.cab -it says it was successfully installed..and when i attempt to open it up and view nothing happens
But it is located at my devive and program files area what next?thank you -its good to have people who can do great things
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 31 2008, 9:35 AM EDT
"I have relocated the first installment
and will install the new one...thats what its telling me to do
itstalling htccube_ftouchflo_tflocubectrlv110_xplode.cab -it says it was successfully installed..and when i attempt to open it up and view nothing happens
But it is located at my devive and program files area what next?thank you -its good to have people who can do great things"
So on your today screen, you are swiping you finger from the bottom middle straight up to the top? It does a little practive since phones like the Mogul, Tilt, etc, were not really designed to use it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 3 2008, 6:13 PM EDT
i really need help I am having difficulty tryin to get this on my mogul. is there anyway you can help me out?? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 3 2008, 10:14 PM EDT
cube config tool..I can see something (this is what it shows 6 app side #1
Name
shortcut
parameters
icon path
icon press path (.brn)
6 app side 3-app side animations about
what does it all mean? I hit the start and click file explorer-where it shows the files for this touch cube -touchflo and i tried to get this thing going and still nothing
The only thing that happened was one screen with my contact you can pint it -once thats it..Help! I would like this operation --if it can't be completed then thank you again
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 3 2008, 10:28 PM EDT
"cube config tool..I can see something (this is what it shows 6 app side #1
Name
shortcut
parameters
icon path
icon press path (.brn)
6 app side 3-app side animations about
what does it all mean? I hit the start and click file explorer-where it shows the files for this touch cube -touchflo and i tried to get this thing going and still nothing
The only thing that happened was one screen with my contact you can pint it -once thats it..Help! I would like this operation --if it can't be completed then thank you again"
Like I said earlier, you need to swipe your finger up to activate the Cube control. Here is a video demo on how to get it to start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TKhZ7vUrw

Anonymous
Apr 5 2008, 12:57 AM EDT
thank you i have done that...That is for the touch phone....
I have the Mogul 6800......The program is installed on my phone
and i tough the screen etc. and nothing> what am i do wrong
I have tried it i seen one of the features and it spent one time but overall
its still difficult...thank you for your time
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 5 2008, 11:19 AM EDT
"thank you i have done that...That is for the touch phone....
I have the Mogul 6800......The program is installed on my phone
and i tough the screen etc. and nothing> what am i do wrong
I have tried it i seen one of the features and it spent one time but overall
its still difficult...thank you for your time"
I am getting my friend's Mogul in a couple of days to do the ROM update to add GPS. I will try the Touch Cube again on the Mogul to see if it works for me. I'll keep you posted. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 6 2008, 1:44 PM EDT
I like the fact that you are still trying to help me..I appreciate it.
I hope it works? thank you
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 6 2008, 3:17 PM EDT
"I like the fact that you are still trying to help me..I appreciate it.
I hope it works? thank you"
No problem, I probably won't get the phone until Monday or Tuesday. If you don't hear from me by Wednesday, just send me a PM or post here again to remind me. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 9 2008, 10:09 PM EDT
hello I am reminding you about the touchflow-cube flo
I hope when you view your friends Mogul 6800...I hope your able to see where and what I need to do in order to utilize my phone like the ipone. That would be so appreciative

Anonymous
Apr 10 2008, 2:12 AM EDT
hello, I am also trying to load up the touch cube to the mogul 6800. I have installed the link but cannot get the cube to run. I have tried several times to soft reset and have had no luck running the cube. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help

Anonymous
Apr 10 2008, 4:47 AM EDT
i am waiting for some feedback myself
when i get the answer...i will let you know
helping each other is good energy
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 10 2008, 7:58 AM EDT
"hello I am reminding you about the touchflow-cube flo
I hope when you view your friends Mogul 6800...I hope your able to see where and what I need to do in order to utilize my phone like the ipone. That would be so appreciative"
I just installed the cube on ms friend's Mogul and it worked fine. I just installed the file to the device, did a soft reset and it worked. let me think on it some more. Do you find this valuable?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors