• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Financial Calculator for HTC Touch Cruise

Keyword tags: cell phones htc htc touch pocket pc smart phones touch touch by htc touch phone TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Financial Calculator for HTC Touch Cruise
Thursday, 10:25 AM EDT
I have a HTC Touch Cruise. Where can I download a Financial Calculator Software to calculate the Mortgage and Auto finance and leasing Calculator for Windows Mobile 6.0 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Financial Calculator for HTC Touch Cruise
Thursday, 12:28 PM EDT
"I have a HTC Touch Cruise. Where can I download a Financial Calculator Software to calculate the Mortgage and Auto finance and leasing Calculator for Windows Mobile 6.0"
Have you tried looking at www.handango.com? Here is a search I did on financial calculators:

http://www.handango.com/SoftwareCatalog.jsp?jid=18E3XED14F8D15843D1ED6616A6BBDE9&osId=1182&siteId=1&N=4294909513&N=4294909513&Ntt=financial+Calculator&Ntk=All&Nty=1
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Friday, 2:52 AM EDT
"Have you tried looking at www.handango.com? Here is a search I did on financial calculators:

http://www.handango.com/SoftwareCatalog.jsp?jid=18E3XED14F8D15843D1ED6616A6BBDE9&osId=1182&siteId=1&N=4294909513&N=4294909513&Ntt=financial+Calculator&Ntk=All&Nty=1"
Thanks for the link. Which one of these is a good Financial Calculator. Is there any free download available somewhere... Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Friday, 9:28 AM EDT
"Thanks for the link. Which one of these is a good Financial Calculator. Is there any free download available somewhere..."
Well.. I came from an accounting background, so I am fond of anything that simulates the old HP12C financial calculator. As for free ones, I haven't seen one, but I am sure they are out there. Let me think about where some good resources may be. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Friday, 10:42 AM EDT
"Well.. I came from an accounting background, so I am fond of anything that simulates the old HP12C financial calculator. As for free ones, I haven't seen one, but I am sure they are out there. Let me think about where some good resources may be."
Thanks a lot for replying back.... Please let me know, if you find one for free... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors