• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Email on Touch Dual

Keyword tags: Email
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Email on Touch Dual
Apr 4 2008, 6:53 AM EDT
i bought a touch dual (P5500) a month back and just cant seem to configuer my office email on it. We run a office exchange server 2003. After configuring all the settings, the phone just keeps asking for username and password repeatedly , inspite of having clicked on save password tickbox. on top of it, even though i re enter the username and password it again gives the same pop up. I have never been able to retrieve any emails from my server.

PLease help.
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Email on Touch Dual
Apr 4 2008, 7:21 AM EDT
"i bought a touch dual (P5500) a month back and just cant seem to configuer my office email on it. We run a office exchange server 2003. After configuring all the settings, the phone just keeps asking for username and password repeatedly , inspite of having clicked on save password tickbox. on top of it, even though i re enter the username and password it again gives the same pop up. I have never been able to retrieve any emails from my server.

PLease help."
Here are the instructions to set up on Exchange 2003 servers:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/gettingstarted/pocketpcphone/email/company/exchangeoverair.mspx
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Email on Touch Dual
Apr 5 2008, 5:42 AM EDT
"Here are the instructions to set up on Exchange 2003 servers:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/gettingstarted/pocketpcphone/email/company/exchangeoverair.mspx"
have done all of this but the problem is the username and password prompt that keeps appearing. the phone cant seem to get access into the server. Have checked with my IT dept. the server allows on air sync. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors