• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HELP!!! My Advantage is displaying in negative colorsThis is a featured thread

skyungjae

skyungjae
HELP!!! My Advantage is displaying in negative colors
Mar 15 2008, 4:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2008, 4:39 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew of a fix. This happened twice today. The first time the colors went negative, it fixed itself. This time, the colors seem to be permanently negative. Any ideas? I've soft reset, hard reset, shut it down and left the battery out for a day, but even the boot screen is in negative colors. Anyone else have this problem?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
1. RE: HELP!!! My Advantage is displaying in negative colors
Apr 30 2008, 8:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2008, 8:29 AM EDT
I have this problem occasionally, normally just turn it off then on and it goes back to normal. One thing i will say though - negatve colours are usefu f its bright, i wish i knew how to turn it on and off with some software or something.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
2. RE: HELP!!! My Advantage is displaying in negative colors
Apr 30 2008, 9:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2008, 9:13 AM EDT
Yeah, I went through all the trouble shooting that customer service ran me through which included soft reset, hard reset, remove the battery for a while...etc. I eventually had to send it in. They replaced the LCD free of charge.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)